Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

How to buy NFT? What are the most proper methods?

<<

JamesObrien

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Re: How to buy NFT? What are the most proper methods?

Hey, are you a crypto/NFT influencer?
<<

Mich5Carpenter

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Post Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:17 am

You shouldn't trust all the "reputable" people on the internet who suggest you buy NFTs (such as meaningless ICOs or jpeg NFTs). And it makes me laugh when you call such people Influencers. My favorite author who writes about the blockchain and NFT industry in this article on The Rise of NFT Fakefluencers made an interesting point about such individuals. Read it, it seems to be useful for you.
<<

Vaine

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:32 am

Stellar Lumens (XLM) is a cryptocurrency that has been gaining more and more attention lately. The Stellar Network was developed with the goal of facilitating cross-border transfers, which also led to the development of an embedded coin. Stellar is built on decentralized blockchain technology https://fbs.com/glossary/stellar-xlm-174 and this guarantees maximum security for your transactions.
<<

Will.Jordan

Post Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:30 am

Hello. I would like to recommend new opportunities to earn money.
You can read about the possibilities here https://onecli.com/lp?id=TheVladimir
In short, I will tell you that YOU can buy $100 for $70... New Reverse Currency Auction... work with your "Networking" to take part in the new NFT MMORPG game... Right in the game earn NFT and earn cryptocurrency... A you can also buy a part of the campaign share and receive % of all campaign earnings. And there are many more opportunities to come. Follow my link. and earn. The reverse currency auction is launched this month... The game is already in Beta test. From the network you can earn ALREADY.

Return to General Chat