Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

I got up on the wrong side of the bed today...

<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:41 pm

I got up on the wrong side of the bed today...

Usually I am cool as a door knob, just doing my function in life without any squeaks. But there are very unusual times I get up on the wrong side of the bed. And dammit, everything bothers me, to even situations that have happened a while back.

For example:

1. Why do people nag or whine when they need help? Can't they just ask the stupid question normally and with enough information so we can help them better?
  2. Why is it that when you ask them a question, they seem to ignore it, and you are going in circles until you have to stop them and ask them to start answering your questions or else no more help??
  3. Why do peddlers and other people (like those old religious ladies) knock on my door very early in the morning trying to sell me something, when it clearly says on my door, no peddlers sign. Must I have to translate it or define to them what peddlers mean??
  4. Why is it that my girlfriend insists I might be cheating on her, because I decided one night not to spend long hours talking to her on the phone. Why must she think that I got better things to do than sleeping?
  5. Why must I have to give out a speech and explanation why I decided to buy something for my car to my parents???? It's my money, I work for it, I earn it, I spend it. Right???
  6. Why is my Spanish teacher giving me a hard time ever since I kicked the crap out of his nephew? Why is he taking it personal? It's not like I kicked the crap out of him?? And besides, his nephew was and still is an donkey!!
  7. Why does my sister use me when she tells my parents that I ought to give her a ride to the mall, when she really does is make me drop her off at someone's pad? Blackmail is a b**ch!!
  8. And why is it that when they made MechaGodzilla, they didn't think of making him like twice bigger than Godzilla, so MechaGodzilla could crush Godzilla in one hit??
  9. Well that's it for now.. wait till I get up on the wrong side of the bed next time...
Last edited by Jay-Jay on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

mice R nice

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:18 pm

1. that's what the word n00b is for
2. happens 2 me all the time, and I hate it
3. idk
4. that's what the phrase crazy "a*s b*tch" is for
5. Annoys the fu*k out of me too, that's just what they do
6. Dude, you kicked his nephew's donkey... enough said
7. because she can
8. idk
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Re: I got up on the wrong side of the bed today...

Jay-Jay wrote:why is it that when they made MechaGodzilla, they didn't think of making him like twice bigger than Godzilla, so MechaGodzilla could crush Godzilla in one hit??

Because Mechagodzilla would have collapsed under its own weight if it was 2x as large as it is.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:39 pm

6. I hate that too. It's like say, a good friend of mine's boyfriend was being an @$$. So we got into a fight, and then she blames me when he started it. I didn't say nothing to him, he just walked over and started cracking jokes on me. Somehow that's my fault???? He shouldn't have talked sh!t. I hate it when people do that, like maybe some dude cracks jokes on you because he doesn't like your hair, then you beat him up and his sister is pissed at you and stands up for the guy that started it all. Like dude, you gotta be joking. I guess girlfriends or sisters feel that they should stick up for there @$$hole of a boyfriend or brother because they know them better or something idk.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:46 pm

I have days like that too. Lately especially. People don't know when to shut the f*** up and listen. I would rant, but I'm typing on a psp.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:55 pm

Yea I know exactly what you mean, I don't like people that edge on and keep talking when you just want to sit in peace.
But I'm lucky I can spend my money however I want, I guess because I used to save about every penny of it when I was little I earned the responsibility and can spend it however.
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:06 pm

In my geometry class, there are 2 groups that are ALWAYS talking and laughing. Its so hard to focus when all you can hear is yelling and giggling. Just want to turn around and punch one of them. And I'm not really violent, they just keep going after ignoring countless warnings.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:21 pm

My girlfriend saw a purse halfway under my bed one day and was like... "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!" and lunged for it. All the time I'm trying to calm her down and what-not and have her hand it to me, but she turned her back and defended it from me, only to find out that it was my 10 year old sister's purse.... pretty sh*t.

That was right after I kinda broke up with her and had premarital sexual relations with another person as well... so I guess I kind of expected it. In your case though jay jay, she just seems immature - no offense. It's just a girl thing. She'll get over it.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

mice R nice

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:42 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:That was right after I kinda broke up with her and had premarital sexual relations with another person as well...

That may have been the most messed up sentence I've heard all month.
<<

Heridan

Brewer
Brewer

Post Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:58 am

I'm a student and when I get out of bed on the wrong foot, the whole day goes to waste.
<<

Epicmenn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:05 am

When my sister comes to her senses, she only does what she walks, so even at night, my parents are shocked. She abandoned her studies, I tell her assignment help can be obtained on the cool site, do at least that. Well, at least something she heard from what she was saying, and did not become mischievous. Now he orders works on this site.
<<

itsmonikaa1

Post Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:54 pm

I just want to say thank you for writing this appropriate post, I think this is my story and I will consult with TheAcademicPapers.co.uk experts as you are suggesting us in your post.
<<

buypvaaccounts

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:26 pm

If you’re a business owner looking for bulk PVA Accounts to boost your marketing efforts, the right agency can be a major asset. buypvaaccounts.xyz is the best bulk PVA Accounts provider agency in the market. Buy PVA Accounts with premium quality at an affordable price.
https://buypvaaccounts.xyz/
https://buypvaaccounts.xyz/gmail-pva-accounts/
https://buypvaaccounts.xyz/buy-instagram-pva-accounts/
https://buypvaaccounts.xyz/buy-facebook-pva-accounts/
<<

RohnnySmith

Post Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:08 am

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is useful. Thank you for sharing. Feel free to visit my website The Sandman Dream Coat
<<

geradflopme

Post Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:56 am

As for people who grumble or whine when they need help, I understand exactly what you're getting at. It would be so much easier if they would just ask their questions clearly and provide enough information up front so that we could help them more effectively. It can be very frustrating trying to help someone who seems to ignore the questions we ask and just go around in circles. Sometimes we just have to be direct and ask them to answer our questions before offering any help. The same thing happened to me when I was taking my driver's license, after much agony I realized it was better to buy https://fairyid.com/product/hawaii-fake-id/ and not bother. As for merchants and those who ignore your "No Trading" sign, it can be incredibly annoying. It's as if they don't respect your boundaries or don't bother to read the signs. It's not your responsibility to determine what "peddlers" are; they should respect your wishes and move on.
Next

Return to General Chat