Getting a Palindrome in Destiny 2

<<

Brain343

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 am

Getting a Palindrome in Destiny 2

Destiny 2 has a new mode called Nightfall which includes rotation. new and returning weapons to unlock. The Palindrome is one of eight weapons in this rotation and can only be unlocked in this challenge.
The Nightfall mode is a challenging challenge that can be scaled to near-impossible extremes. Higher difficulty levels make weapon drops more likely and quickly limit the ability to queue with strangers. Players will need to assemble a well-equipped group to take on the highest levels of Nightfall.
The palindrome is available now through Grandmaster Nightfall Strike, but not forever. The weapon is one of many sets that will be taken from the game in the upcoming Season 17.
<<

Stevan_

Young Brewer

Post Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:42 am

Re: Getting a Palindrome in Destiny 2

I'm also playing this game now and can't figure out how to get the best weapons there, especially the palindrome. There, you probably need to go through difficult tournaments to pump your character.
<<

Armani_Ziemann

Post Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:13 pm

The top five handguns for PvP in Destiny 2 are Palindrome, Sunshot, Last Word, Harbinger of Doom, and Fiery Hammer. A wide variety of handguns are effective in PvP in Destiny 2, so what mainly sets these five apart from all the others is their perks.
<<

Stevan_

Young Brewer

Post Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:23 pm

The Palindrome comes with a lot of great perks and can only be obtained as a reward from Destiny 2. Shadow Missions on certain weeks. Additionally, players can earn the Adept Palindrome by completing Grandmaster Nightfalls or purchase https://lfcarry.com/d2/the-palindrome, this is the weapon all players should aim to grab if they are looking for the best 140rpm PvP handheld energy cannon.
<<

noek

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:55 am

Your topic is interesting because I love such games. But I haven't played this one yet, so I read the comments with interest. Heard a lot about Destiny 2 but still don't dare to start. They say it's very difficult. But this is what attracts me. I want a truly masculine game with weapons.
<<

faissa

Post Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:09 am

The game may be interesting but not for me. I don't like violent games at all. They are really better for men to play. After all, there endlessly need to fight to shoot and kill. Otherwise, you will not earn any gifts and you will not win the game. Yes, I wouldn't be able to play it. Painfully complicated.

Return to General Chat