PS3 Talk

<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:47 pm

AdventWolf wrote:Yep, MGS4 is right around the corner! You guys gonna buy a dualshock controller with it as well?
already got one, or my brother did, not me :)
<<

DracoDarco

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:42 pm

i just got the game haze.... BUY IT dont believe anything reviewers say unless it is positive.. the game is awesome i give it a 9/10 i would post something in the ps3 review section but....im rly lazy. The story is incredible gameplay is AWESOME , i will post something about multilayer later... my internet went boom... point is buy the game.... and me love u long time.... dont buy it and ....I hate u.. :twisted:
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:55 pm

DracoDarco wrote:i just got the game haze.... BUY IT dont believe anything reviewers say unless it is positive.. the game is awesome i give it a 9/10 i would post something in the ps3 review section but....im rly lazy. The story is incredible gameplay is AWESOME , i will post something about multilayer later... my internet went boom... point is buy the game.... and me love u long time.... dont buy it and ....I hate u.. :twisted:
its one those games thats like really fun for 5 hours, but after that is sucks
please it for a week, and you see why it got such a low rating
EDIT: changed does to those, what was i thinking?
Last edited by farquezy on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:58 pm

The trailer for the game looked sweet, the graphics and the story was interesting. I was planning on buying this game, or well my birthday is in August.. although school will be back by then.. I'll definitely rent it though.
<<

DracoDarco

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:28 pm

farquezy wrote:
DracoDarco wrote:i just got the game haze.... BUY IT dont believe anything reviewers say unless it is positive.. the game is awesome i give it a 9/10 i would post something in the ps3 review section but....im rly lazy. The story is incredible gameplay is AWESOME , i will post something about multilayer later... my internet went boom... point is buy the game.... and me love u long time.... dont buy it and ....I hate u.. :twisted:

listen...im not bored of it at all and ive beaten it on all levels of dificulty in and out of co op the fact is i only trust it when ppl give me a review.... and besides that of course there gonna give it a bad rating now that gta4 is out....it sorta raised the bar u know... now ppl will be expectig that kind of awesomeness in every game... people need to relize the work that went into these games... how much the advertising costed and they have to be impartial of others reviews and try the game fo themselves...point is I enjoyed it..ALOT im just sayin u could at least rent it...

ps. farq have u actually played it or is that from a review? im not being a jackass... just wonerin if i might see u on psn :)
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:27 pm

farquezy wrote:

5 hours isnt worth $63
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:10 pm

The online would be worth it if you play it enough :). How long is the story mode Draco?
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:16 pm

im kinda tempted to buy a PS3. I mean, i played heavenly sword on it at walmart and loved it. If they drop the price 100 il prolly buy it.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:24 pm

Yea that would be nice, but I doubt it will happen. The next bundle will stand still for quite a while I think, and at $500?
I figure they will have the 40GB and the bundle ps3 for sale for a long time.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:04 pm

DracoDarco wrote:
farquezy wrote:

listen...im not bored of it at all and ive beaten it on all levels of dificulty in and out of co op the fact is i only trust it when ppl give me a review.... and besides that of course there gonna give it a bad rating now that gta4 is out....it sorta raised the bar u know... now ppl will be expectig that kind of awesomeness in every game... people need to relize the work that went into these games... how much the advertising costed and they have to be impartial of others reviews and try the game fo themselves...point is I enjoyed it..ALOT im just sayin u could at least rent it...

ps. farq have u actually played it or is that from a review? im not being a jackass... just wonerin if i might see u on psn :)
i played the demo :)
and i heard this from 2 of my friends
it was actually really fun, the demo, i love the co-op, might rent it later.
Sorry for giving opinion about game i haven't played, but i played demo, that kind of counts?
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:07 pm

I haven't played the demo yet.. I guess I can do that tomorrow maybe.
Previous

Return to PlayStation 3