Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Top 10 PS3 Games of 2010

<<

cindytlor2

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed May 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Top 10 PS3 Games of 2010

Sony had a pretty rocking 2009 with games like Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, and inFamous, and 2010 already looks like another great year for first-party and/or exclusive PS3 titles (in addition to the solid multiplatform titles like BioShock 2). Anyone who complains that the PS3 doesn't have enough games to justify its existence needs only to look at God of War 3, Heavy Rain, The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo 5, and even 3D Dot Game Heroes to see the error of their ways. We haven't even touched on what possible surprises Sony and its friends might reveal later at E3 or somesuch. And again, if this list could be a little bigger, then we'd fit in games like Red Dead Redemption, Mafia II, and MAG.
^^
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu May 27, 2010 5:09 am

PS3 likes Singleplayer games too much in my opinion.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Post Mon May 31, 2010 6:58 pm

^Yeah the PS3 has a good list of singleplayer games but it isn't lacking too much in the online category.
Hell all I really need is Cod4, plus there's Killzone, Resistance, Uncharted, MAG, Warhawk which all have great communities, plus any multiplatform online game.

And the 360 has it's big online games - Halo, Gears, L4D, plus some others I'm not sure.

What else does the PS3 need to "attain" the 360's elite status?
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Mon May 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Downloadable ps2 games, and if your character in pshome could be used as the character in all ps3 games.
ImageImage
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 am

AdventWolf wrote:^Yeah the PS3 has a good list of singleplayer games but it isn't lacking too much in the online category.
Hell all I really need is Cod4, plus there's Killzone, Resistance, Uncharted, MAG, Warhawk which all have great communities, plus any multiplatform online game.

And the 360 has it's big online games - Halo, Gears, L4D, plus some others I'm not sure.

What else does the PS3 need to "attain" the 360's elite status?

Don't catch my post as means of starting an argument >.<

I Like Ps3.. A buddy of mine has one.. but for ME I only play with friends, and VERY RARELY do I play the Single Player campaigns and what not.

IE If I get on Xbl. and no-one is online.. I'll just turn it off.

Nothing is wrong with the Ps3 it just isn't for me.. but If I had some spare cash.. I'd get one to play GOW 3.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:13 am

Yea np, sorry if I came out a bit hostile, I'm just trying to convince people that the PS3 is really up to par now. Some people live in the past and still think the PS3 doesn't have any games lol.

Honestly the PS3 is a great system with killer games, it's not just a lesser substitute.

Return to PlayStation 3