<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue May 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Fallout 3 DLC

Bethesda finally decided to you know...MAKE MORE MONEY...and made the DLC add-on content for Fallout 3 multi-platform, expanding it to the salivating PS3 owners. A patch will be released for the PS3 to make the added content usable. The first DLC to be available will be Operation: Anchorage in late June, followed by The Pitt and Broken Steel in 4-6 week gaps. Also announced is the already known Point Lookout (which is a new swampland based area) and Mothership Zeta (in which an alien invasion occurs). All DLC will start at 800 points or $9.99. In addition, there will be two "Fallout 3 Game Add-On Packs" available in retail for the 360 and PC (unannounced if the PS3 is being supported). Pack 1 will include Operation: Anchorage as well the The Pitt, while Pack 2 contains Broken Steel and Point Lookout. For those of you who don't have Fallout 3 at all yet, it may be best to wait as Bethesda formally announced a Game of the Year edition to be released in October which will contain all 5 DLC add-ons for $59.99 ($49.99 for PC). All in all, seems like a good day for everyone. Plan your schedules accordingly and say goodbye to your friends and family in the meantime.
<<

DracoDarco

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 pm

took em long enough
<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Location: Hanging out the window, with my magnum takin' out some puntos

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 pm

lol, no lie, I live like 3 miles from that state park
Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live. So, who's it going to be: Harvey Dent's most wanted scumbag collection, or the sweet and innocent civilians? You choose. Oh, and you might want to decide quickly, because the people on the other boat might not be so noble.

<<

Timeloop

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:28 pm

i'm trying to get all trophy's for it, got like 62% but point lookout is killing my machine :-( keeps freezing at every point possible. The only point lookout my ps3 should lookout for is the control getting thrown in its general direction. Grrr
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:00 pm

old topic i know but silver, what park are you talking about? you live in DC?
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

silver_dusk

Brewer
Brewer

Location: Hanging out the window, with my magnum takin' out some puntos

Post Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 am

airplanes18 wrote:old topic i know but silver, what park are you talking about? you live in DC?

I live about 50 miles south
Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live. So, who's it going to be: Harvey Dent's most wanted scumbag collection, or the sweet and innocent civilians? You choose. Oh, and you might want to decide quickly, because the people on the other boat might not be so noble.

Return to PlayStation 3